Hello friends! Told ya I would do this post! I may sometimes be late but I never give up! XD Alright we’ve been waiting so long, lets get started! First we’re gonna do the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thanks so much Keziah for nominating me for not only this award but also the other one I’m about to do! Everyone be sure to check my awesome blogger friend Keziah’s awesome blog! Her blog is super cool and I highly encourage you to check it out! 😀
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- How long have you been blogging?
About a year and a half.
2. What is your favorite subject to learn about?
Music (if you count music anyway)!
3. How tall are you?
Short… I think I’m like 4′ 8″ or 4′ 9″ (I’m scared to measure myself).
4. If you could choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza (if that counts as one thing because technically it’s lots of food combined)…
5. What is your favorite season?
6. Can you skip rocks and if so, very good?
Yeah, kind of, I’m not very good.
7. What do you think is wrong with the world?
Hmm… That most of the world doesn’t know Jesus.
8. What do you think needs to be changed to fix those world problems?
Sending more missionaries and praying for the people who don’t know Jesus are 2 big steps that can be taken.
9. What is something you wish people had told you before you started blogging?
10. ONE book to read the rest of your life – What would it be (besides the Bible, be that one of your choices. 🙂 )
Hmm I should probably pick a really long book… This is like the hardest question ever…. Probably some kind of devotional.
11. What is your all-time favorite quote?
That’s really tough. Maybe “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself” -Franklin D. Roosevelt.
I’m really really bad at thinking of questions so these are mostly going to be very simple questions that everyone asks…
- What’s your favorite thing to do?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- Can you speak a foreign language?
- If you could have 3 super powers what would they be?
- How long can you hold your breath?
- Do you think it is necessary for schools to teach cursive?
- What’s your favorite book in the bible?
- What’s the longest you’ve ridden in a car without stopping?
- What’s your favorite method of travel (car, plane, train, bus, etc.)?
- What’s your favorite continent (besides where you live)?
Whoever else wants to do it then go for it please! I just don’t know who all is tired of me tagging them over and over and who’s not. So if you were nominated feel free to not do it and if you weren’t feel free to do it anyway, I totally understand either scenario 😉 .
But yeah that’s it for this one *saves the draft so he can work on the other award tomorrow*. *Comes back the next day*. Okay I’m back everyone! Now time for the Back to the Basics Award. I was also nominated by Keziah for this award! Thank you so much Keziah! I always love it when you nominate me for awards! 😀 Everyone check out her blog, she would definitely appreciate it!
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
3. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
The Meaning of this Tag:
“For many people here in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year.
In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment.”
4. Answer the questions.
5. Tag at least one person.
6. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
- Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? Or, were you (are you) homeschooled? (Please do not share the name of your school) I have always been homeschooled and it’s awesome!
- What was (is) your favorite subject in school? Writing, but if music counts then I’d say that.
- What was (is) your favorite grade in school? I don’t know, maybe 6th grade.
- Did (do) you prefer pens or pencils? Why? Definitely pens! Pencils always break or they run out of led and you have to sharpen them, pens are super easy + they look cooler!
- What was (is) your favorite school lunch? Pizza!!!!
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life? God knows my true identity even if I don’t.
- What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago? Okay I’m actually agreeing with Keziah on this one. I’m really bad at typing the right way and I’m just now learning how XD…
If you are dying to do this tag please feel free to to so! And if you dying not to do this tag please feel free to not do so… Yeah I totally understand if you don’t have time or if you just don’t feel like doing this tag. I also 100% understand if you just really love this tag (because btw it’s #awesome) and if that’s the case then please just take it and use it (tell ’em I nominated ya)!
Anyway that’s it! Have fun in school… Bye! -Ezra