Hi everyone! I got nominated for the Liebster Award again by the fabulous Lydia thanks so much Lydia! It is awesome to get to this again! 😀 So here we go!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules in your post.
- Answer the questions that you were asked.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 of your own questions.
- Once you have written and published your post, then inform your nominees of their nomination
Lydia’s questions (my answers are in bold):
- When did you start your blog?
Almost one year and two months ago.
2. How has your blog been a help to you?
Well I really like my blog because I used to be bored all the time before I had a blog but now it gives me something to do that’s fun!
3. In your opinion, is there any beverage better than water?
I mean yeah there are a few beverages like sodas that taste better I think, but they aren’t as healthy so that’s a really hard question.
4. What is your biggest goal in life?
To somehow use my music abilities to do something big, I haven’t quite figured out what but I’m getting there.
5. What is your favorite part of the day?
Probably the evening because that is the time I can just relax and just do whatever.
6. What is your favorite memory of the past?
Wow super good question! If a whole week counts then I’m probably going to pick whenever I went on a mission trip with my youth-group last year.
7. Grapes, blueberries, pears; which is your favorite?
That’s tough, hmm… probably blueberries.
8. Do you like traveling in a car for a long time? If so, why?
No, but I have gotten used to it when I do have to because my family and I have been to like 37 states and also Canada and we have never flown a plane, literally I’ve never been on a plane.
9. When is the last time you rode a roller coaster?
Like 4 years ago.
10. What are the top 3 meals you enjoy eating?
Pizza, spaghetti, and burritos.
11. Can you play any sports well? If so, what sport/s?
Yes! I’m really good at basketball and football, and I’m okay at soccer and baseball.
11 Random facts about me:
- The longest I have been in a car is 17 hours straight.
- I’m really bad at coming up with random facts about myself.
- I am cheating because I’m about to go use some of the ones from last time I did this XD.
- I never where socks without shoes.
- I like all sports except soccer (I hate the fact that you have to use your feet).
- I want the Celtics to win the championship.
- My eyes change color.
- The last movie I watched was Meet the Robinsons.
- I will be done with school for the year today! (After I do an annoying math test).
- I have not been to the hospital since I was 4 years old.
- I am finally done stating 11 random facts about myself.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
- What do you spend most of your time doing every day besides school?
- Do you have any plans for summer?
- What is your favorite type of candy?
- Would you rather be Captain America or Batman?
- What is the longest you’ve slept?
- What’s your favorite board game or video game?
- What is your favorite way of transport?
- How long on average does it take you to make a post?
- Star Wars or Marvel?
- What’s your favorite bible verse?