Hello again friends! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve posted, but I’ve just been taking a little break because I’ve been kind of busy. I have been editing this for about a week now, and it’s taking a while, but here we go! I got nominated for a few blog awards, so here we are! I’m super excited for these! 😀
Thank you very much, Esther for nominating me for this award! Everyone please be sure to check out my friend Esther’s Blog, Esther’s Nook. I am so happy to get to do this award! I don’t think I’ve done it before.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people
Esther’s Questions (My Answers in Bold):
- Do you like mustard? Absolutely! It’s delicious!
- If you had a choice between a doughnut and a piece of cake, which would you take? Doughnut! Hands down!
- What is your favorite meat? Good question. I think I’d have to go with bacon.
- Do you like pretzels? Yes!!
- Have you eaten any really unusual food before? If not, what’s your favorite pizza topping? I’m sure I have. Though I’m not sure what most people would classify as “unusual.” Also I just can’t think of all the weird stuff I’ve eaten right off the top of my head. But my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- Sweet, dill, or no pickles?
- Favorite vegetable?
- Favorite type of ethnic food?
- Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, or Chocolate Frogs (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, go back and read Harry Potter, then answer this question)?
- Chicken, or beef?
Joshua Swanson @ Spread the Word
Mary Elizabeth @ Middle Mary
Gale @ The Petals of Gale’s Life
AbbyRose @ Photos by Abby Rose
Abi Lyn @ Not of This World
Alright, there you have it! That was super fun! Great job Elisha! It was short and simple, yet still really fun!
I have been nominated by none other than the awesome blogger and new friend of mine, Lrose5! Everyone be sure to check out her blog! Thank you so much Lrose5! I have done this award about 3-4 times I believe, and it’s always super fun! So, let’s get onto the rules!
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Lrose5’s Questions (My Answers in Bold)
- Chips or crackers? Depends on the type of chips/ crackers, but I would usually say chips.
- What animal do you think is the cutest? Sea-lions are pretty cute!
- What is the best book you’ve read this month? Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Outside or inside? Depends. I do really like to go camping, though if I had to stay inside or outside for the rest of my life, I’d probably pick inside.
- Who was the last person, besides a family member, that you saw, talked to, or hugged before you started isolating? Probably my aunt. We were on a vacation for Spring break when it happened so she was with us.
- Favorite music genre? Christian rock. Preferably early 2000’s.
- Favorite emoji? 🍕
Alright! Those were some great questions! Now onto the nominees!!
Christina @ christina and camera
theworksofadreamer @ The Dreamer
Ariana Evans @ Ariana’s Archives
Well… I can’t think of many people that don’t have tons of people nominating them for stuff, and post regularly, and I haven’t already nominated them recently. So, If you are reading this, and I haven’t nominated you yet, then you can take this award or either of the other two and do one.
My Questions For My Nominees
- What is your favorite type of soup?
- What was the last movie series you watched?
- What was the last book series you read?
- Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Coffee, or tea (there is a wrong answer)?
- Drawing, or painting?
- What, in your opinion, is the most useful tool?
That’s that! That was super fun! 😀 Now onto the 3rd and final award.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Colton’s Questions (My Answers in Bold):
- Would you rather go without meat or dairy? Sadly, I think I’d have to pick meat, though I absolutely love dairy.
- What kind of music do you normally listen to? Christian rock; preferably early 2000’s.
- Is there a specific word that sums up your blog? Christian.
- What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see? I think I’d have to go with this.
- On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the device you are writing this award post on? Maybe a 6. It’s a desktop, but It’s pretty old, so sometimes it’s kinda slow, but my grandparents gave it to me, so I’m certainly not complaining. It’s very helpful.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- When was the last time you ate a sandwich (I’m running out of questions)?
- How did you get that hole in your pants?
- Have you been to an amusement park? If so, what’s your favorite ride?
- What is your favorite mythical creature?
- Do you have an interesting birth-mark?
- Would you rather have a goat or a pig?
- What’s your favorite drink?
I have only one blogger that I am going to nominate for this, she is a new blogger, and I just met her, congratulations A n a! You have been nominated for The Outstanding Blogger Award!
If anyone else would like to participate in this award, then please feel free to steal this. But as I mentioned earlier, I know there are a lot of you who are getting nominated non-stop, so I don’t want you to feel pressured. Also those of you who would fit the “criteria” to be nominated, I have most likely already nominated recently. However, if I haven’t nominated you, then please please feel free to take any of these awards and post them on your blog! Have fun with it! 🙂
Alright! That’s it for all those awards! Well, that post probably took me longer than any other post ever. I’ve worked on it off and on, and it’s taken me like almost two weeks total (not two weeks straight LOL). I’m really bad at thinking of questions and nominees, so just that took me a few hours XD. But although this has taken a while, it has been super fun!
So, we have a few scheduled posts. Remember my dad is going to do a guest post in about a week, so that will be awesome. Also I have at least one collab that I am going to be doing, so stay tuned. If there is a certain kind of topic that you would like to see me post about, then shoot! If you have a question about something then I’ll probably wright an entire post about it. I’m honestly kind of running out of ideas for posts, but that’s okay because there are plenty of things that I could post about. I just want to know what you guys want, so let’s chat in the comments below. 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading! If you haven’t already, then be sure to kindly “SMASH THAT FOLLOW BUTTON!” so you don’t miss any upcoming posts on Ezra’s Everything Spot.
Well, I think that wraps it up! I’ll talk to y’all later! -Ezra
Last Post: My Post On The Bloggers Project
Post of the Month: Quarantine Collab With Kaelyn