Hey everyone! I’m here with a new award that I don’t think I’ve done yet, so this is super cool. Thank you so much Colton! This is such an honor to be nominated for this! I don’t know if there is supposed to be an image/logo that goes along with this award, so I guess I’ll just make one; I think that’s what Colton did. It’s hard to type with one hand (holding my baby brother in the other one XD). Well, let’s hop right in! Thanks again Colton! Everyone be sure to check out his awesome blog!
Alright, here are the rules (copied from Colton’s blog)!
~Thank the blogger(s) who nominates you.
~Answer the ten questions the blogger gave you.
~Nominate four bloggers who deserve the award.
~Create 10 original questions for the nominees to answer.
~Let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Dog or cat person? Dog, though I really like big cats.
- The Diplomat or The DF Daily? (Skip if you haven’t a clue what I’m talking about) The wha?? *skips*
- Why did you start your blog? I started it for school, but it has developed since then and I don’t do it for school anymore, it’s just because I want to.
- How many minutes old are you? Uhh… *gets out calculator* If my math is correct then I’m about 7,305,840 minutes old.
- How old were you when you said your first word? About 8 months.
- Walked your first step? (Do you even know? xD) Almost exactly 1 year old.
- Classic editor or block editor? Classic!!
- Do you think vaccines are dangerous and ineffective, or are they doing their job? Dangerous and ineffective.
- What’s your favorite movie? Maybe Thor Ragnarok.
- What’s your favorite book, besides the Bible? Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil.
There ya go! That’s all the questions. Now, time for the nominees!
Alright! There’s the nominees. If any of you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. Feel no pressure. 🙂 For those of you who you are wanting to get nominated then just let me know and I’ll be sure to nominate you for the next award I get. Thanks!!
Now, I will think of some questions. This part takes forever……
My questions for the nominees:
- Cooking or baking?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- How long have you been blogging (happy early/late bloggiversary!!)?
- How long on average, does it take you to think of a question?
- Captain America or Iron Man?
- What’s your favorite post you’ve ever made (provide link)?
- How many followers do you think you will have by the end of the year?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- Have you ever been out of your country? If so, how many times?
- How long can you hold your breath?
Wow! That was way easier than usual. Okay, that’s all! I can’t wait to see y’all’s answers! Thanks again for the nomination Colton!
If your wandering why there are so many changes to the blog then check out my last post. If you wanna take a better look then just scroll around on all the pages at home. Also make sure you didn’t miss the last WSC. Lastly, don’t miss the last genealogy post on Ezra’s Everything Spot.
Before you go, please go show some love at The Bloggers Project. We can always use some more experience with blogging, and you can just check it out if your new to blogging and would like some tips.
Make sure you smash that follow button to your left or down below so that you don’t miss out on any new posts! Thank you so much for reading! As always I will talk to you later. -Ezra