Hey friends! Today I’m here (again) to make an award post I will do the Liebster Award and the Awesome Blogger Award. First the Liebster Award:
Thanks so much Elisha for nominating me again! I always look forward to doing your tags because you have such epic questions. Everyone be sure to check out his amazing blog!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and make them happy
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees
- Notify your (up to) 11 nominees.
11 Random Facts:
- I have one big birthmark on my thigh.
- I am so sad that Paul George just went to the Clippers (I’m a Thunder fan).
- The last movie I watched was Wonder Park.
- I am currently reading a biography about Nate Saint (he was a missionary).
- I am very happy about how my internet is functioning at the moment.
- My favorite sport is basketball.
- My least favorite sport is soccer.
- My favorite color is red.
- I have only been to one country outside of the US (it was Canada).
- I ate oatmeal for breakfast.
- I am 4′ 9″ (I think).
Elisha’s questions (my answers in bold):
- Do you have a role model? If so, who?
Oh yeah! My dad.
2. If you could visit the city of your choice, where would you go?
Probably Seoul Korea.
3. What is your most fundamental belief?
Jesus loves me.
4. What’s your favorite book?
Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil.
5. Describe your hobbies.
Playing sports (mostly basketball), watching movies, reading books, playing video games, playing instruments (especially guitar).
6. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I’m going to list my second favorite because the first one was obvious. Second favorite: Independence Day. I always have amazing memories of celebrating the 4th with my family.
7. Do you play an instrument?
Yes! Electric guitar, bass guitar, a little drums but I’m not very good, I also learned a little Baritone last year but I quit because: I was made to rock!!!🎸
8. How many siblings do you have?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. How do you like to drink your coffee/tea
I just add a little milk. 😉
11. Do you follow any sports?
Yep! OKC Thunder for basketball, OU Sooners for NCAA football, and the Browns and the Cardinals for NFL.
That’s all the nominees.
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What’s something you do everyday that most people would think is weird?
- What’s your favorite kind of international food? (Mexican, Italian, Indian, Etc).
- What’s your favorite kind of post to make?
- What’s your favorite baked good?
- What’s the longest you’ve slept?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What was the best week of your life?
- What’s your favorite fruit?
- Marvel or DC?
- What’s your favorite Nintendo video-game?
Okay that is all for the Liebster Award! Again, thank you so much Elisha, I know it’s been a while since you nominated me for this but I have still been trying to get to it because I always love doing your awards!
Now for the Awesome Blogger Award!
Thanks so much Lydia, for nominating me! I always love doing these awards! Everyone be sure to check out her awesome blog! Thanks Lydia☻! Okay now onto the award!
Thank the person/blogger who nominated you
Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward
Answer all the questions given to you
Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination
Give them 10 new questions to answer
Lydia’s Questions (my answers in bold):
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Great question! Probably their hair
2. What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?
I don’t know. Lack of nature??
3. What is your favorite season and why?
Hmm… Winter! Because I love Christmas, I’d rather be hot then cold, Spring makes me sick because of cottonwood pollen, also my birthday is in early March so I think that’s still winter. Oh and fall is at the beginning of the school year, so no fun…
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza! I don’t know if that actually counts because technically it’s more than one food mixed.
5. What’s the number one item you would save from your burning house?
♪ My guitar! I know that sounds kinda weird since it’s not life supporting but it’s my most prized possession!
6. What makes you laugh the most?
Other people laughing! Even when I don’t know what other people are laughing about I still laugh with; laughs are contagious!
7. What is your favorite holiday?
*Copies answer from last award* Christmas! I’m going to list my second favorite because the first one was obvious. Second favorite: Independence Day. I always have amazing memories of celebrating the 4th with my family.
8. What is your third favorite meal?
Pepperoni pizza (btw my first is meat-lovers pizza and second is supreme pizza)!
9. When was the last time you washed a car?
Been a long time! Probably 2-3 years?
10. What is something you’re looking forward to next week?
OK sorry I couldn’t even think of 5 but a lot of you have probably gotten tired of me nominating you XD. But if you want to do it and I didn’t list you then please feel free to do so!
My Questions for the Nominees:
- How often do you make a post?
- What’s your favorite part of summer?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What do you do when your bored (besides blogging)?
- How long does it take for you to make a post?
- What’s your favorite letter?
- What’s the last thing you looked up on the web?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- Do you like swimming?
- How long does it take you to walk a mile?
Finally! Sorry, it just takes me forever to think of questions to ask XD! Again, thanks so much Lydia and Elisha! Anyway I’ll see y’all later! ☺